Built Green Certification
Achieving a Built Green Certification is one of the best ways to help your home stand out in a competitive home buying market. These homes are extremely popular because they consume less water, energy, and fewer natural resources than conventional homes, making them very cost-effective and comfortable in which to live. Using the Built Green standards, your home will conform to an established standard that elevates the financial value of your home while decreasing its ecological footprint.
You have absolutely nothing to lose.
Built Green Certification Process
Evergreen State Energy will help you throughout the entire Built Green Certification process so you won’t have to sweat the details. The process of obtaining Built Green Certification looks something like this:
- You join Built Green and enroll your project.
- Complete a preliminary checklist to determine which track to take.
- Hire a builder, contractor, or Built Green Verifier, complete your project, and track green features as you go.
- Work with your builder or verifier to submit your pertinent documents and photographs for review.
- Receive your Built Green Award!
You can find out more about the Built Green Process on their website.
Check out current Evergreen Certified Built Green projects to find out how easy this process can be.